Welcome to the NICE Annual Conference 2019
NICE 2019: Transforming care celebrates 20 years of NICE’s commitment to innovation, excellence and evidence-based health and care.
Bringing frontline staff and leaders from health and care together with the life sciences, healthtech and digital sectors, the event outlines NICE’s essential role supporting the delivery of high quality, fully-integrated, person-centred care.
The plenary and parallel programme will explore topics ranging from how human factors affect patient safety, to proving the value of health apps and ensuring that mental and physical healthcare are truly integrated.
NICE 2019 packs 12 hours of content into just one day:
- Renowned keynote speakers, including conference host, clinician and broadcaster Dr Phil Hammond
- Pills or prevention? Discuss whether transformative medicines or public health programmes will ensure the sustainability of the NHS
- Case studies from the frontline on quality improvement
- Future-focused parallel sessions exploring how the health and care landscape will be shaped by factors from genomics to Brexit in the coming years
- Troubleshoot local implementation challenges with the NICE Field Team
Plus, find out how NICE guidance and quality standards are being used to make a difference to people’s lives, at the 2019 NICE Shared Learning Awards. The Awards take place at a networking reception on Wednesday 8th May at 7.00pm at the Hilton Deansgate. Join us to celebrate NICE’s 20th anniversary and hear how colleagues from across the UK are putting NICE guidance and standards into practice.
Save on your conference place by booking before January 31st! Please click 'Register' on the menu bar and follow the registration process. Alternatively, please click here to register.
Standard price (exc VAT)
Public sector conference pass
Private sector conference pass
Third sector and patient/carer/public conference pass
Pre-conference networking reception
and Shared Learning Awards (8th May)
|Included in conference price|
Why you should attend
- Come along to our Shared Learning Awards and hear about practical case studies from health and care professionals successfully implementing NICE standards and guidance across the country. Take hints and tips back to your organisation.
- Find out how NICE is working with industry improve access to innovation in the NHS, and how we propose to manage the growing pipeline of future healthtech products
- Learn about big changes ahead for the way NICE produces and publishes its recommendations: make sure you’re up-to-speed with plans to make our products more accessible and user-friendly
NICE 2019 is the only event of its kind, bringing together health and care professionals with pharmaceutical and health technology communities to share the latest in evidence-based excellence and innovation.
If you have any questions or queries please contact the NICE Conference Team: email email@example.com or call 020 7593 5500.